Splash About Girls "Skirts" Swimming Costume - Navy Stripe
The designers at Splash About® love to make little girls look pretty! The Girls "Skirts Navy Stripe" swimming costume has a classic nautical feel with frills. The wide straps sit comfortably and smoothly on her shoulders and the suit will hold its soft and snug fit swim after swim. Safety in the sun is a priority and with the SPF of 50+ you can enjoy total peace of mind, as your child plays out in the sunshine. Featuring bold navy and white striped bows atop the shoulder straps, to match the frilly skirt from the waist, it brings all the fun and froth to what is a quality, superbly comfortable little girl's costume.
Made in a soft to touch fabric, with great elasticity, the suit delivers all the comfort and quality you would expect from the Splash About Company. Following the care instructions provided, the suit is both chlorine and sunlight resistant and will keep pace with her journey to becoming a confident swimmer. The "Skirts Navy Stripe" swimsuit is just a delightful expression of all things girlie. Available in sizes from 1 to 6 years of age, it is a joy for her to wear, as she happily embarks on her lifelong love of water.
SUMMARY OF SPLASH ABOUT GIRLS COSTUME "SKIRTS NAVY STRIPE" FEATURES:
- From the UK safety swimwear specialists "Splash About"
- Pretty navy and white stripes design
- Wide, comfortable shoulder straps with striped bows
- Frilly striped skirt
- UV SPF 50+
- Flat-locked seams to avoid chaffing
- Soft to touch fabric with excellent elasticity
- Care instructions provided for ensuring great chlorine & sun resistance
- Fabric: 80% Nylon / 20% Elastane
- Sizes: 1-2, 2-4 and 4-6 years
- Colour: Navy / White
The Splash About Company was set up over 25 years ago by a pioneering married couple striving to create products in the UK that keep children safe, secure and comfortable in the water. They went on to invent many swimming aids we now take for granted: float suits, float jackets, baby wetsuits and reusable swim nappies that really do work. All products from this multi-award winning company are independently tested for safety, functionality, strength and durability. Children love to wear their creations, bringing peace of mind to parents all over the world.
What are Dolphin Loyalty Points?
In a nutshell? They are the
simplest, easiest way of saving money on all your swimming goods.
They work no matter who you are and can significantly reduce the costs of swimming.
How do they work?
Easy. Very easy.
Simply register for Dolphin Loyalty
Points by SwimShop and interact with our website in any of the
following ways to start earning your "Dolphin Points".
Earning Dolphin Points:
- Get 2% back in Dolphin Points for all purchases
- 100 Dolphin Points for signing up for a customer account
- 150 Bonus Dolphin Points for making your first order
- 10 Dolphin Points for signing up for the newsletter
- 10 Dolphin Points for writing an approved product review
- 10 Points for liking on Facebook
- You will receive 300 Dolphin Points when a referral makes their first order!
- Plus much, much more!
What can I do with them?
You can spend them on SwimShop or on any other website that accepts Dolphin Loyalty Points.
Why? Because we know your want the goods as soon as possible. A 3-4 day service just does not cut it.
For UK customers our postage is very simple.
Spend £40 and you receive:
FREE 24 hour tracked delivery by Royal Mail
FREE returns IF you are keeping over £40 of goods
FREE exchanges IF you are keeping over £40 of goods
Spend up to £39.99 and we offer you 24hr TRACKED Royal Mail delivery for just £2.99
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS DELIVERY DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE, BUT WE OFFER THE LOWEST RATES - AND SHIP EVERYTHING DHL.
Why wait for the postal system to take up to 14 days to deliver when with SwimShop you can have it DHL in 2-3 days for just £7.99 for Europe and £9.99 for Australia/NZ/USA.
Nobody does it better than DHL and nobody offers it cheaper than SwimShop.
The SwimShop returns process is simple. We have explained it fully below. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from SWIMSHOP, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please return it to us (unused/unworn/still in original packaging). With the SWIMSHOP Guarantee you have 28 days where we will refund your purchase price in full provided the goods are returned to us unused/unworn/still in original packaging.
You have several choices when it comes to returning goods.
The main two choices are:
(a) you send them back yourself via whatever means you choose, but this should be a signed for service
(b) you request a SWIMSHOP returns label is emailed to you (NOTE: This may incur a charge)
However you choose to send your return goods, you MUST obtain proof of postage when returning goods.
SwimShop can not be held responsible for non delivery of returned items.
SwimShop offers a returns label service that can be used by anyone, but there is a charge of £2.50 for the returns service UNLESS your order will exceed £40 AFTER the return has been processed or you are exchanging the item for a different size.
Just to make that clear ...there is NO CHARGE for a returns label if any of these apply:
you are exchanging the item OR the item is faulty OR if after the return your order still has a value of over £40.00
ALL other reasons for return will incur a charge of £2.50. We will simply refund you whatever amount you are due LESS £2.50 for using the returns service. This is usually considerably cheaper than any other method you will find.
The SwimShop returns service is a TRACKED returns service. It costs us more than £2.50 but will usually offer you cost savings over any other method of making a tracked/signed for return.
To request a returns label please either email: email@example.com OR call customer service.
The returns label will be emailed to you to print out. We do not post them out.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR RETURNS LABEL IT HAS FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON IT.
You will ned to take the return item to your local Post Office, they will do the rest for you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU PUT THE RETURN INTO A POST BOX - IT WILL NOT BE TRACKED IF YOU DO SO.
Please do not ask for a returns label unless you understand that a charge of £2.50 will be made for using this service if you do not qualify for a free label.
USE OF THE RETURNS LABEL INDICATES YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A CHARGE MAY APPLY.
You are under no obligation to use our returns service - it is your choice.
Please keep the following in mind:
1. When you receive items you have ordered, we recognise that you will want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel is as you envisaged. Many of our products are worn next to the skin, so please bear this in mind when trying them on and wear underwear beneath.
2. Please remember, we can only issue you with a refund if the returned product concerned is in a fully re-saleable condition.
3. Many of our products have swing tickets attached which explain something specific about the item. Do not remove these swing tickets. If they are found to have been removed, we will be unable to offer a refund.
4. Return postage and packing costs will be met by the customer (except for faulty/damaged items or on purchases that exceed the FREE RETURNS limit of £40). Customers should obtain proof of postage when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost on return to us. If you require a different item, size or colour, we can exchange when a replacement is required.