Made in a soft to touch fabric, with great elasticity, the suit delivers all the comfort and quality you would expect from the Splash About Company. Following the care instructions provided, the suit is both chlorine and sunlight resistant and will keep pace with her journey to becoming a confident swimmer. The "Skirts Navy Stripe" swimsuit is just a delightful expression of all things girlie. Available in sizes from 1 to 6 years of age, it is a joy for her to wear, as she happily embarks on her lifelong love of water.
SUMMARY OF SPLASH ABOUT GIRLS COSTUME "SKIRTS NAVY STRIPE" FEATURES:
- From the UK safety swimwear specialists "Splash About"
- Pretty navy and white stripes design
- Wide, comfortable shoulder straps with striped bows
- Frilly striped skirt
- UV SPF 50+
- Flat-locked seams to avoid chaffing
- Soft to touch fabric with excellent elasticity
- Care instructions provided for ensuring great chlorine & sun resistance
- Fabric: 80% Nylon / 20% Elastane
- Sizes: 1-2, 2-4 and 4-6 years
- Colour: Navy / White
The Splash About Company was set up over 25 years ago by a pioneering married couple striving to create products in the UK that keep children safe, secure and comfortable in the water. They went on to invent many swimming aids we now take for granted: float suits, float jackets, baby wetsuits and reusable swim nappies that really do work. All products from this multi-award winning company are independently tested for safety, functionality, strength and durability. Children love to wear their creations, bringing peace of mind to parents all over the world.
What are Dolphin Loyalty Points?
In a nutshell? They are the simplest, easiest way of saving money on all your swimming goods.
They work no matter who you are and can significantly reduce the costs of swimming.
How do they work?
Easy. Very easy.
Simply register for Dolphin Loyalty Points by SwimShop and interact with our website in any of the following ways to start earning your "Dolphin Points".
Earning Dolphin Points:
- Get 2% back in Dolphin Points for all purchases
- 100 Dolphin Points for signing up for a customer account
- 150 Bonus Dolphin Points for making your first order
- 10 Dolphin Points for signing up for the newsletter
- 10 Dolphin Points for writing an approved product review
- 10 Points for liking on Facebook
- You will receive 300 Dolphin Points when a referral makes their first order!
- Plus much, much more!
What can I do with them?
You can spend them on SwimShop or on any other website that accepts Dolphin Loyalty Points.
SwimShop's delivery procedures are an extension of its philosophy; choice, reliable, priced right.
SwimShop lets you choose what works for your need and budget.
FREE 24 hour tracked delivery Monday - Saturday by Yodel. Please note all Yodel deliveries require a signature.
1) FREE DELIVERY - For orders £25.00 or more FREE delivery. For orders £24.99 or less you have a choice of services:
2) NEXT DAY DELIVERY by YODEL - £2.95. This is not guaranteed next day. In most situations the probability of next day delivery is very high. Orders need to be placed before 7pm. Sunday - Friday.
3) COLLECT+ NEXT DAY DELIVERY - £3.99. When you want the convenience of picking up your parcel then COLLECT+ is your best choice. Over 5000 locations countrywide; many with early and late hours.
4) 48HR DELIVERY - £1.95.
Whatever the choice ALWAYS the same SwimShop attitude... Our customer is our obsession!
Nobody does it better than DHL and nobody offers it for less than SwimShop.
Starting from £5.99 for our 2-3 day Express Europe Wide Service by DHL.
Enter your country at checkout and receive an exact price - as low as £5.99.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) Orders placed Sunday - Friday before 7pm will be dispatched the same day.
2) Orders placed after 7pm will be dispatched following day, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
3) The above rules apply to standard and next day delivery.
4) Orders placed on Fridays after 7pm and ALL orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will be dispatched on the following business day.
5) Following business day excludes official and bank holidays.
6) No dispatch will be completed during official and bank holidays.
7) For your convenience and security SwimShop uses Yodel tracked services.
8) Note: SwimShop is not responsible or liable for shipping contractor performance. The shipping / delivery company is paid by SwimShop on your behalf using shipping details / instructions provided by you.
What is your Returns Policy?
Naturally our desire is you are totally happy with your purchase. But, as does happen from time to time, a return is necessary.
Should you have to make a return we GUARANTEE a full refund on all orders returned within 28 from the date of dispatch. Please ensure that your returned goods:
1) Are unused and in new condition
2) Have all tags and hygiene strips in place
3) Are all in original packing
4) Have been tried on wearing underwear
5) Are clean and free of odours
How do I post a return?
Once more, SwimShop offers you the convenience of choice and reliability …
1) Your choice to use Royal Mail labels included with each parcel or
2) The convenience of the over 5000 locations and extended hours of Collect + drop off points or
3) Any Tracked, Signature Required Service of your choice.
Note: SwimShop is not responsible for any parcel not returned through a tracked, signature required service.
How much does a return cost?
We are always looking out for you …
SwimShop realises that you could order the wrong size or colour and have to return for an exchange. Keep in mind that we bring you absolutely no nonsense everyday low prices; and have done so since 1989.
1) Use the label enclosed with your parcel for an absolutely free one time exchange.
2) Use the label enclosed with your parcel for a return for refund. Your refund will be debited £2.50 but we will give you the same amount in a Store Credit
(Dolphin Points) … so in essence the return for refund is also free!
3) Use the convenience of Collect + for a return for refund, exchange or faulty and we’ll credit you with 250 Dolphin Points. This leaves the net cost of a
Collect + label only 99p!
How do I return an item?
Simply print, complete and enclose the Returns/Exchanges form (CLICK HERE to download) along with the item and send to:
Alternatively, if you would like a refund please print, complete and enclose the Refunds form (CLICK HERE to download) along with the item and send to:
Please note that you are responsible for the item(s) until such time as they are received by us. We recommend Collect+ (CLICK HERE) but if that is not your choice, we advise that you use a traceable and insured method of delivery, or at least obtain proof of postage to enable you to claim from the carrier should your item(s) fail to arrive with us.
How do I return an item using Collect +?
To make it less expensive and for your convenience to return an order to us we have teamed up with Collect +.
Now you can drop off your parcel at 1000s of local shops, open early ‘till late, 7 days a week for the low rate of only £3.49 a parcel. For more information on using our Collect+ service (CLICK HERE).
Can I exchange items?
Exchanges are as easy as 1,2,3 …
1) Simply print, complete and enclose the Returns/Exchanges form (CLICK HERE to download).
2) Post the item back:
3) Make sure that the goods are unused/unworn/still in original packaging with ALL labels/swing tags attached. We will be unable to consider items for refund
where they have been used or the labels/swing tags have been removed.
4) Email us your Proof of Post and we will ship out your one free exchange - We will expedite your £40 or under exchange once we receive Proof of Post.
Goods exceeding £40 in value will have to be received prior to exchange shipping out.
5) No exchanges are permitted for goods costing less than £15 before VAT. Refunds or store credit (client’s choice) will be issued for such returns.
If a replacement is required urgently, it is advisable to place a new order on the website for the replacement item first. This ensures that the goods can be dispatched with a minimum of delay in order to get them to you promptly. You should then follow the normal returns procedure as above to return the original goods for a refund.
International Returns and Exchanges:
All orders which need to be returned from outside the UK will be refunded. Although we are striving toward creating an exchange policy for international orders; one is not currently in place.
What if an item is faulty?
In the unlikely event that something you have purchased from us is faulty when it arrives then we will be happy to replace it for you. Please post the item back to us following the exchange instructions above but include the following Damaged/Faulty Goods Returns form (CLICK HERE to download) and send to:
Faulty Items Claims
If an item becomes faulty after 28 days from dispatch then please contact Customer Services before returning the item. We will inspect the item then either repair it, replace it or send back to the manufacturer for disposition.
Mechanical and Electronic items MUST always be returned to the manufacturer during the manufacturer’s warranty period.
In either of the above events please contact our Customer Services team by phone at +44 (0)1582 562 111 between 8:00am and 10.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) or at: [email protected] to arrange the return.
Again, If we ask you to return the goods to us please download the faulty goods return form as this will need to be enclosed when you return your faulty product to us.
Feefo Reviews - Average 0% (0 reviews)
|This product has no reviews yet.|