Speedo Boys Endurance Jammer - Black
The Boys Endurance Jammer is a classic black jammer from Speedo®'s Performance Range. The ultimate in durability, the patented Endurance®+ fabric is 100% chlorine resistant, snag resistant and takes twenty times longer to fade than standard swim wear. Its four way stretch delivers unrestricted movement and enhanced comfort, with a soft, smooth feel to the fabric. The low water absorption properties keep the swimming brief light in the water and quick drying for comfort out of the pool.
The fashionable jammer length is a firm favourite with swimmers of all levels, offering a smoother, more hydrodynamic profile in the water. The front is fully lined and the inner drawstring ensures the all important secure fit for diving or climbing in and out of the pool. Superbly durable, this sleek boys swimsuit is just perfect for club or school team kit, racing and frequent swim training.
- Classic black Speedo® design, perfect for club or school swim team kit
- Ideal for racing, frequent swim training or triathlon
- Endurance®+ fabric 100% chlorine-resistant
- Quick drying
- Excellent shape retention
- 20 times more fade resistant than standard swimwear fabric
- 4 way stretch technology for added softness and comfort
- Drawstring waist for a secure fit
- Fabric: 50% Polyester 50% PBT
- Colour: Black
Speedo® is the world's leading swimwear brand. The credibility of the brand is underpinned by technology, design and innovation. Since the brand's inception on Bondi Beach, Australia in 1928, Speedo® has continually expanded its product line over the years and is now sold in more than 170 countries worldwide. Speedo®'s heritage is encompassed by its preeminence in competitive swimming, where more Olympic Gold Medals have been won wearing Speedo® swimwear than any other swimming brand.
What are Dolphin Loyalty Points?
In a nutshell? They are the
simplest, easiest way of saving money on all your swimming goods.
They work no matter who you are and can significantly reduce the costs of swimming.
How do they work?
Easy. Very easy.
Simply register for Dolphin Loyalty
Points by SwimShop and interact with our website in any of the
following ways to start earning your "Dolphin Points".
Earning Dolphin Points:
- Get 2% back in Dolphin Points for all purchases
- 100 Dolphin Points for signing up for a customer account
- 150 Bonus Dolphin Points for making your first order
- 10 Dolphin Points for signing up for the newsletter
- 10 Dolphin Points for writing an approved product review
- 10 Points for liking on Facebook
- You will receive 300 Dolphin Points when a referral makes their first order!
- Plus much, much more!
What can I do with them?
You can spend them on SwimShop or on any other website that accepts Dolphin Loyalty Points.
Why? Because we know your want the goods as soon as possible. A 3-4 day service just does not cut it.
For UK customers our postage is very simple.
Spend £40 and you receive:
FREE 24 hour tracked delivery by Royal Mail
FREE returns IF you are keeping over £40 of goods
FREE exchanges IF you are keeping over £40 of goods
Spend up to £39.99 and we offer you 24hr TRACKED Royal Mail delivery for just £2.99
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS DELIVERY DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE, BUT WE OFFER THE LOWEST RATES - AND SHIP EVERYTHING DHL.
Why wait for the postal system to take up to 14 days to deliver when with SwimShop you can have it DHL in 2-3 days for just £7.99 for Europe and £9.99 for Australia/NZ/USA.
Nobody does it better than DHL and nobody offers it cheaper than SwimShop.
The SwimShop returns process is simple. We have explained it fully below. Feel free to contact us if you have questions.
We hope you will be completely satisfied with any product purchased from SWIMSHOP, but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please return it to us (unused/unworn/still in original packaging). With the SWIMSHOP Guarantee you have 28 days where we will refund your purchase price in full provided the goods are returned to us unused/unworn/still in original packaging.
You have several choices when it comes to returning goods.
The main two choices are:
(a) you send them back yourself via whatever means you choose, but this should be a signed for service
(b) you request a SWIMSHOP returns label is emailed to you (NOTE: This may incur a charge)
However you choose to send your return goods, you MUST obtain proof of postage when returning goods.
SwimShop can not be held responsible for non delivery of returned items.
SwimShop offers a returns label service that can be used by anyone, but there is a charge of £2.50 for the returns service UNLESS your order will exceed £40 AFTER the return has been processed or you are exchanging the item for a different size.
Just to make that clear ...there is NO CHARGE for a returns label if any of these apply:
you are exchanging the item OR the item is faulty OR if after the return your order still has a value of over £40.00
ALL other reasons for return will incur a charge of £2.50. We will simply refund you whatever amount you are due LESS £2.50 for using the returns service. This is usually considerably cheaper than any other method you will find.
The SwimShop returns service is a TRACKED returns service. It costs us more than £2.50 but will usually offer you cost savings over any other method of making a tracked/signed for return.
To request a returns label please either email: email@example.com OR call customer service.
The returns label will be emailed to you to print out. We do not post them out.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR RETURNS LABEL IT HAS FULL INSTRUCTIONS ON IT.
You will ned to take the return item to your local Post Office, they will do the rest for you.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU PUT THE RETURN INTO A POST BOX - IT WILL NOT BE TRACKED IF YOU DO SO.
Please do not ask for a returns label unless you understand that a charge of £2.50 will be made for using this service if you do not qualify for a free label.
USE OF THE RETURNS LABEL INDICATES YOU UNDERSTAND THAT A CHARGE MAY APPLY.
You are under no obligation to use our returns service - it is your choice.
Please keep the following in mind:
1. When you receive items you have ordered, we recognise that you will want to try them on to ensure the fit and feel is as you envisaged. Many of our products are worn next to the skin, so please bear this in mind when trying them on and wear underwear beneath.
2. Please remember, we can only issue you with a refund if the returned product concerned is in a fully re-saleable condition.
3. Many of our products have swing tickets attached which explain something specific about the item. Do not remove these swing tickets. If they are found to have been removed, we will be unable to offer a refund.
4. Return postage and packing costs will be met by the customer (except for faulty/damaged items or on purchases that exceed the FREE RETURNS limit of £40). Customers should obtain proof of postage when returning goods to us, as we cannot be held responsible for parcels lost on return to us. If you require a different item, size or colour, we can exchange when a replacement is required.